Suzanne is a professional cosplayer from Alabama who began making costumes and attending conventions in 2006, when she won her first costuming award at Anime South.
An avid gamer since childhood, her first inspiration for cosplay came from playing the Final Fantasy franchise and has continued to grow ever since. After learning to sew with her aunt at age 16, she continued to expand her skills into prop and armor making over the next decade. She is a regular guest and panelist at conventions throughout the Southeast, and loves sharing her skills and knowledge with the cosplay community.
Although creating complex and accurate costumes is what drew her to the hobby, the friendships she has cultivated along the way are what kept her coming back for more.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Mississippi Anime Festival 2022 - March 12-13, 2022 in Jackson, MS, USA
- Little Rock Anime Festival 2022 - February 5, 2022 in Little Rock, AR, USA 2019
- My Hero Convention 2019 - August 2-4, 2019 in Fort Walton Beach, FL, USA
- Mobile Bay Anime Festival 2019 - April 27, 2019 in Daphne, AL, USA
- Mississippi Anime Festival 2019 - March 9, 2019 in Jackson, MS, USA 2018
- Mobile Bay Anime Festival 2018 - April 21, 2018 in Daphne, AL, USA
View Suzanne's Cosplay on FanCons.com for 13 additional guest appearances