ACME is a visual kei band that formed in summer of 2017. The band line up consists of former DIV vocalist CHISA and guitarist SHOGO, former ARTEMA drummer HAL, and bassist RIKITO. Well known for their post-hardcore sound and colorful "oshare" style visuals, ACME are the hottest newcomers to the visual kei scene.
ACME, having already toured across Japan, are currently on their first solo nationwide tour. Earlier this year, they had some major accomplishments as a band. In March 2018, the band released the track "CALL MY NAME" for the film "Namae no Nai Onna Tachi: Usotsuki Onna". In August, ACME released their first full album "Zesshou Ouka" which is streaming worldwide on Apple Music, Spotify, and more.
In addition, CHISA is prominent in the Japanese fashion scene. At Anime Expo 2018, CHISA walked the AX Fashion Show runway for Harajuku fashion designers KINGLYMASK, LISTEN FLAVOR, and HYPER CORE.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Tekko 2022 - July 21-24, 2022 in Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Anime North 2022 - July 15-17, 2022 in Toronto, ON
- Okashicon 2022 - July 8-10, 2022 in Pflugerville, TX, USA
- Kumoricon 2021 - November 5-7, 2021 in Portland, OR, USA
- Anime Weekend Atlanta 2021 - October 28-31, 2021 in Atlanta, GA, USA
Kumoricon 2020 - November 6-8, 2020 in Portland, OR, USAConvention Went Online-Only
- A-Kon 2019 - June 27-30, 2019 in Dallas, TX, USA
- Anime Milwaukee 2019 - February 15-17, 2019 in Milwaukee, WI, USA