Thousand Faces Cosplay
Lauren and Ethan are the husband and wife duo who make up Thousand Faces Cosplay. They are performers and bodybuilders and use theatrics and fitness to attempt to bring their beloved characters to life for you at the convention.
TFC believes in portraying the characters they cosplay as much as possible, putting an even higher emphasis on the performance aspect than the costume sometimes. If this means learning a fictional language like Dothraki for Drogo or High Valyrian for Daenerys, learning an accent for Merida, Jon Snow, or Harley Quinn, shaving Ethan's head for Krieg, practicing new movement styles for Tiny Tina, or totally altering diet and workout plans in order to get shredded for Vega and Cammy, they do it.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Ecchi Expo Denver 2023 - July 28-30, 2023 in Denver, CO, USA
- Calgary Expo 2023 - April 27-30, 2023 in Calgary, AB 2022
- Fan Expo Denver 2022 - July 1-3, 2022 in Denver, CO, USA
- Anime St. Louis 2022 - April 22-24, 2022 in St. Charles, MO, USA 2019
- Animatic Con 2019 - March 22-24, 2019 in Cincinnati, OH, USA 2018
- Dokidokon 2018 - July 27-29, 2018 in Kalamazoo, MI, USA
- Animatic Con 2018 - March 16-18, 2018 in Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Ohayocon 2018 - January 26-28, 2018 in Columbus, OH, USA
View Thousand Faces Cosplay on FanCons.com for 6 additional guest appearances