Melanie is a graduate of the Sheridan College illustration degree program. She spends most of her time indulging in fantasy literature, building Gundam models, and drawing things from her head. Underneath it all she has a keen love of nature, animals, childhood, mythology, and of course colour!
Melanie started cosplaying after witnessing the Anime North convention for the first time. Since then she has participated in numerous cosplay events, even taking prizes at many of them. Melanie specializes in constructing her cosplays from cardboard.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Anime North 2019 - May 24-26, 2019 in Toronto, ON
- Cosplay Matsuri 2018 - August 18, 2018 in Toronto, ON
- Cosplay Matsuri 2017 - August 12, 2017 in Toronto, ON
- Anime Shogatsu 2017 - January 14, 2017 in Toronto, ON
- Unplugged Expo 2016 - October 15-16, 2016 in Toronto, ON