Nathan DeLuca is a giant nerd, rabbit enthusiast, comic book addict and cosplayer from Halifax, Nova Scotia. After making his first costume for Hal-Con 2012, he decided to devote a lot of his time and effort into learning how to build armour and props- spending most of his spare time getting better at the craft. After a dozen costumes, he decided to work full time at armour and prop making, focusing on EVA foam and thermoplastics- more recently, casting and 3D printing. He travels internationally to different conventions both as a guest, and as an attendee- with recent destinations such as Washington, Paris, and Sydney. He has also been featured in such places as the cover of Geek Inked, Cos Culture, Kotaku, JustSaying, Faces, and The Gazette, among others.
Nathan currently focuses on making costumes for individual clients, doing cosplay projects with his friends, and travelling. In his spare time, he takes projects that are way too big for him, talks to his rabbits like they are children, and fills what little living space he has left with sets of armour.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
Geequinox 2020 - September 5-6, 2020 in Halifax, NSConvention Cancelled 2018
- Animaritime 2018 - June 29 - July 1, 2018 in Fredericton, NB 2017
- Ai-Kon 2017 - July 21-23, 2017 in Winnipeg, MB
- Cos-Losseum Cosplay Con Atlanta 2017 - July 14-16, 2017 in Atlanta, GA, USA
- YetiCon 2017 - June 16-18, 2017 in The Blue Mountains, ON 2016
- Daisho Con 2016 - November 18-20, 2016 in Wisconsin Dells, WI, USA
GeekFest Montréal 2016 - November 5-6, 2016 in Montreal, QCCancelled Appearance
- Animaritime 2016 - July 1-3, 2016 in Fredericton, NB 2015
- Animaritime 2015 - June 26-28, 2015 in Fredericton, NB
View Nathan DeLuca on FanCons.com for 3 additional guest appearances