Conductor / Music Director
Chicago, IL, USA
Conductor and Music Director Arnie Roth is a Grammy-winning artist known for his work with performers including Il Divo, Diana Ross, Jewel, The Irish Tenors, Charlotte Church, Peter Cetera, and Dennis DeYoung. Roth has conducted the London Symphony Orchestra, the National Symphony, the Atlanta Symphony, the Hollywood Bowl Philharmonic, the Los Angeles Philharmonic, the Dallas Symphony, the Houston Symphony, the BBC Symphony, the Czech National Chamber Orchestra, the San Francisco Symphony, the San Diego Symphony, the Winnipeg Symphony, the Joffrey Ballet of Chicago, the Detroit Symphony, the Ravinia Festival Orchestra, the Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra, the Tokyo Philharmonic and the Sydney Symphony.
Roth is well known in the world of video game music for his work with Nobuo Uematsu and Square Enix as Music Director and Conductor of the Dear Friends: music from FINAL FANTASY, More Friends: music from FINAL FANTASY, VOICES: music from FINAL FANTASY, as well as his role as Music Director and Conductor of PLAY! A Video Game Symphony. He was the winner of the Best Score Award at the 2003 DVD Premier Awards for his score for the film Barbie as Rapunzel and was nominated for an Emmy in 2007 for his original song "Shine" from the movie Barbie in The Twelve Dancing Princesses. Roth has produced dozens of best selling CD's.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Otakon 2018 - August 10-12, 2018 in Washington, DC, USA
- MomoCon 2018 - May 24-27, 2018 in Atlanta, GA, USA
- Nadeshicon 2018 - April 6-8, 2018 in Quebec City, QC
- Naka-Kon 2016 - March 11-13, 2016 in Overland Park, KS, USA
- Otakuthon 2014 - August 22-24, 2014 in Montréal, QC
- Anime Central 2014 - May 16-18, 2014 in Rosemont, IL, USA
- Otakuthon 2013 - August 16-18, 2013 in Montréal, QC