Aimee Lee Lucas
Dancer / Choreographer
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Aimee Lee Lucas started as a performer and is now a successful business woman who has created endless amounts of opportunity for herself and others. She started as an assistant choreographer in Korea for Uhm Jung Hwa which later led her to work with Big Bang, Tae Yang, G-Dragon, Se7en, and 2NE1. She has performed next to some of the largest male soloists of YG Entertainment - including Se7en, Tae Yang, and G-Dragon - as the lead girl in "Them Girls", "Sinner", "My Girl" and "Breathe". While living in Korea, she choreographed Park Bom's single "You and I" and the staging for G-Dragon's first solo concert- Heartbreaker.
When Aimee returned to Los Angeles she was hired as Executive Vice President of Artist Management for a company who managed choreographers working internationally. Later on, she was hired to create the international division of Dance Educators and Choreographers for The Movement Talent Agency. In September 2012, MNET hired her as the creative director of the "Gangnam Style" Flash Mob that brought over a 1,000 people. This led to a feature in ABC Channel's Nightline who showcased the wave of PSY's "Gangnam Style" in the United States. Aimee is the founder and teacher of M.V.P. (Music Video Party) K-pop Dance Class. Her dream is to take these classes internationally and to be a role model to young women around the world.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Sabakon 2016 - August 19-21, 2016 in Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Anime Impulse 2016 - January 16-17, 2016 in Pomona, CA, USA
- Saboten Con 2015 - September 4-7, 2015 in Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Sabakon 2014 - April 26-27, 2014 in Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Saboten-Con 2013 - August 31 - September 2, 2013 in Glendale, AZ, USA
- Kintoki-Con 2013 - July 26-28, 2013 in Sacramento, CA, USA