Tabitha St. Germain
Tabitha St. Germain, also sometimes credited as Paulina Gillis, has had a wide range of roles in both western animation and the dubbing of anime.
She is known for playing Rarity, Princess Luna/Knightmare Moon, Granny Smith, 'Derpy Hooves' and many others in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic; she has also given her voice to Nazz in Ed Edd and Eddy and a wide range of Barbie movie characters.
In the world of anime, she has voiced a variety characters in the Gundam franchise, including Flay Allster, Hilda Harken, and Birdy (Torii) in Gundam: SEED and Gundam: SEED Destiny and Soma Peries/Marie Parfacy in Gundam 00 as well as lending her voice to the iconic Haro mascot robots in both of these dubs. Outside of Gundam, she has voiced Naomi Misora from Death Note and Shana of Shakugan no Shana.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Stan Lee's Comikaze Expo 2014 - October 31 - November 2, 2014 in Los Angeles, CA, USA
- FanExpo Canada 2014 - August 28-31, 2014 in Toronto, ON 2013
- Otafest Aurora 2013 - November 30, 2013 in Calgary, AB
- Comicpalooza 2013 - May 24-26, 2013 in Houston, TX, USA 2012
- Anime Vegas 2012 - November 10-12, 2012 in Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Akimatsuri 2012 - November 3-4, 2012 in Burnaby, BC
View Tabitha St. Germain on FanCons.com for 17 additional guest appearances