Los Angeles, CA, USA
RinRin Doll is a YouTuber, model, and TV host in Tokyo, Japan from Los Angeles, California. She speaks English, Japanese, and Mandarin Chinese. Charmed by her first lolita dress, she now shares her love of Japan's unique fashion through her makeup and fashion videos on her YouTube channel.
She is a regular host for NHK Kawaii International, an English program that features Japanese kawaii culture to the world. She is also a regular model for the popular lolita brand, Angelic Pretty. As an ambassador of lolita fashion, she actively promotes Japanese fashion worldwide through tea parties, fashion shows, and concerts. She has had first-hand experience seeing fashion being a wonderful source of community and support and she hopes to bring more people from different countries around the world together through a shared interest in Japanese fashion and culture. Fashion is a limitless tool for self expression and when you're glowing in that confidence, you're beautiful.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Tekko 2022 - July 21-24, 2022 in Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Sin City Anime 2021 - November 19-21, 2021 in Las Vegas, NV, USA
- AniMangaPOP 2016 - February 6, 2016 in Plymouth, UK
- Nekocon 2015 - November 6-8, 2015 in Hampton, VA, USA
- Tekko 2015 - April 16-19, 2015 in Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Anime Revolution 2014 - August 22-24, 2014 in Vancouver, BC
- Sakura-Con 2014 - April 18-20, 2014 in Seattle, WA, USA
- Anime Central 2012 - April 27-29, 2012 in Rosemont, IL, USA