Twinzik was created in 2006 by Texan fraternal twins Hee-Hee and Hopie. Known for their obscure and fun character choices, award-winning skits, story-telling walk-ons, and detailed prosthetics, makeup, and wig styling, the twins try their best to be an example of how fun and friendly cosplay should be.
From Adventure Time to The Wild Thornberrys, Final Fantasy to X-Men, Twinzik has a broad range of character personalities and skills, which range from comedic to dramatic.
Taking over twenty awards in cosplay contests, Twinzik enjoys meeting new friends and creating wonderful memories at each event they attend, while teaching a thing or two in their panels!
Don't forget-- Cosplay Fearless!
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- A-Kon 2018 - June 7-10, 2018 in Fort Worth, TX, USA 2017
- Ikkicon 2017 - December 30, 2016 - January 1, 2017 in Austin, TX, USA 2016
- Anime North Texas 2016 - November 18-20, 2016 in Fort Worth, TX, USA
- Saboten Con 2016 - September 2-5, 2016 in Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Anime Overload 2016 - August 5-7, 2016 in Round Rock, TX, USA 2015
- Anime St. Louis 2015 - April 17-19, 2015 in Collinsville, IL, USA 2013
- Delta H Con 2013 - July 12-14, 2013 in Houston, TX, USA 2012
Ultima Con 2012 - May 25-27, 2012 in New Orleans, LA, USAConvention Cancelled 2009
- Oni-Con 2009 - October 30 - November 1, 2009 in Houston, TX, USA
- KamiKazeCon 2009 - April 10-12, 2009 in Houston, TX, USA
View Twinzik on FanCons.com for 3 additional guest appearances