Los Angeles, CA, USA
JoEllen Elam a.k.a Lillyxandra, is a costume designer and make-up artist living in Los Angeles, California.
JoEllen's passion for costume design and creation began in 2002, and she has since crafted literally hundreds of costumes and props for clients and film & television productions. She is trained in numerous sewing techniques, working under fashion designer Vannessa Riley, aiding the costume department at the University of North Texas, and acting as Wardrobe Master for local Hollywood productions.
Her work has been showcased in magazines around the world: "CosMode" (Japan), "Cosplay Mix" (Mexico), "Cube" (United Kingdom), "Kogaru" (France), and countless Cosplay and fashion websites. JoEllen has been a guest at conventions across the U.S., Mexico, Chile, Russia, Germany, and Italy, where she enjoys sharing her knowledge and love for the craft.
Throughout her career, she has worked on many projects, including costuming & make-up for for feature film "The Asylum's: Zombie Apocalypse", as well as web series "Fresh Hell", "There Will Be Brawl" & "Fear News" on FearNet. Her costumes can also be seen at award-winning Los Angeles hot-spot "The Edison" and at exclusive launch-party events for the International toy company, Sanrio.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Holiday Matsuri 2011 - December 16-18, 2011 in Orlando, FL, USA
- Otakuthon 2010 - August 13-15, 2010 in Montreal, QC
- Aya Revolution 2009 - August 14-16, 2009 in Coventry, UK
- Anime Matsuri 2009 - April 10-12, 2009 in The Woodlands, TX, USA
- Anime Matsuri 2008 - March 21-23, 2008 in The Woodlands, TX, USA
- Ikkicon 2008 - February 8-10, 2008 in Austin, TX, USA