Richland, WA, USA
Patricia Briggs, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Mercy Thompson series, lives in Washington State with her husband, children, and a small herd of horses. She has written 17 novels to date. Briggs began her career writing traditional fantasy novels, the first of which was published by Ace Books in 1993, and shifted gears in 2006 to write urban fantasy. In Fall 2010, Patricia made another foray into traditional fantasy, when Ace published a revised version of her very first book, Masques (2010), and its never-before-published sequel, Wolfsbane (2010), both of which debuted on the New York Times bestsellers list for Mass Market Fiction.
In 2006, Ace Books published Moon Called, the first book in her #1 New York Times bestselling-and signature series-about Mercy Thompson. The non-stop adventure left readers wanting more and word of this exciting new urban fantasy series about a shape-shifting mechanic spread quickly. Blood Bound (2007), the second book in the series, debuted at #12 on the New York Times bestsellers list. After the incredible success of Iron Kissed (2008), which landed at #1 on the New York Times list, the Mercy Thompson saga continued to win the hearts of readers and grew in popularity with the release of each book. Bone Crossed (2009), the fourth book in the series and first to be published in hardcover, debuted at #3 on the New York Times Hardcover bestsellers list, where it stayed for four weeks. The most recent hardcover, Silver Borne (2010), debuted at #1 on the New York Times Hardcover bestsellers list and stayed on the printed list for a total of three weeks!
Briggs also writes the Alpha and Omega series, which are set in the same world as the Mercy Thompson novels. What began as the novella "Alpha and Omega" in an anthology called On the Prowl (2007), was then expanded into a full new series. The subsequent books were Cry Wolf (2008) and Hunting Ground (2009), both New York Times bestsellers. The third book of the Alpha and Omega series is Fair Game (2012) and debuted at #4 on the New York Times bestsellers list. For more information about Patricia Briggs and her marvelous novels, feel free to visit the author on the web at www.patriciabriggs.com.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Dragon Con 2022 - September 1-5, 2022 in Atlanta, GA, USA 2021
- Dragon Con 2021 - September 2-6, 2021 in Atlanta, GA, USA 2020
Dragon Con 2020 - September 3-7, 2020 in Atlanta, GA, USAConvention Went Online-Only 2019
- Dragon Con 2019 - August 29 - September 2, 2019 in Atlanta, GA, USA 2018
- Pyrkon 2018 - May 18-20, 2018 in Poznań, Poland 2017
- Dragon Con 2017 - September 1-4, 2017 in Atlanta, GA, USA
- Supanova Pop Culture Expo - Melbourne 2017 - April 28-30, 2017 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Supanova Pop Culture Expo - Gold Coast 2017 - April 21-23, 2017 in Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia 2013
- Another Anime Convention 2013 - October 18-20, 2013 in Manchester, NH, USA 2012
- Visioncon 2012 - February 17-19, 2012 in Springfield, MO, USA 2006
- Conbust 2006 - March 31 - April 2, 2006 in Northampton, MA, USA 2005
- Conbust 2005 - April 1-3, 2005 in Northampton, MA, USA
11 confirmed guest appearances
View Patricia Briggs on FanCons.com for 9 additional guest appearances