April 4-6, 2014
Quebec City, QC
Nadeshicon presents every year Japanese culture within three days. Its mission: Make you discover Japanese culture, be it its fashion, its music, its food, its manga and animation.
50% historical and 50% modern, this festival brings a variety of activities to explore: masquerade (costume contest), fashion show, panels and workshops, performances, viewings and much more!
Will you be part of those that will rock our festival in April?
Nadeshicon 2014 Guests
- Marie-Claude Bourbonnais - Fashion Designer / Cosplayer
- Etienne Desilets-Trempe - Web Comic Creator
- Droo - Photographer
- Ensemble Matsu Také - Musicians
- Richard Fournier - Poet
- Valérie Harvey - Writer / Singer
- Komachi Montreal - Dance Group
- L'orchestre de Jeux Vidéo - Orchestra
- Geneviève La Haye - Cosplayer
- Christopher Macdonald - Publisher and CEO - Anime News Network
- Arisa Meguro - Contortionist
- Moon Kana - Musician
- Matthew Myers - Musician - 2EastMusic
Nadeshicon 2014 Reports and Photos
- No reports found.