Cos & Effect 2012
August 24-26, 2012
University of British Columbia
Costume Convention with Anime programming
Cos & Effect is an annual costume, cosplay, and alternative fashion convention that takes place in Vancouver BC Canada. It is owned and produced by IRL Events, and made possible with the support of the diverse geek and sub-culture communities of BC. Our convention's content is targeted towards people 16-30 years old, although most of our content is appropriate for all ages. All 18+ ot 19+ content is clearly marked, and IDs will be checked before entry. Our goal is to provide a fun and creativity fueled convention, featuring tons of original panels and events not available anywhere else. Unleash your creativity!
Cos & Effect 2012 Guests
- 501st Legion - Star Wars Costumers
- Curtis Arnott - Voice Actor / Writer - TeamFourStar
- Martin Billany - Voice Actor / Anime Parody Creator
- Ejen Chuang - Photographer / Author
- Camilla d'Errico - Comic Artist
- Fighting Dreamers Productions - Cosplay Group
- Charlene Ingram - Costumer / Director of Animation Marketing - VIZ Media
- Synaptic Chaos Theatre - Improv Comedy Troupe
Cos & Effect 2012 Reports and Photos
- No reports found.